Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Frustration is rising

So i am waiting to hear but it sounds like i will at least be doing another 6 weeks of my current treatment before we even go on to another treatment. Which means even if I do the stem cell treatment which is like 2 or 3 months being locked up, it won't be happening until at least late october early november. Just the thought of that much more treatment is daunting and frustrating. This latest chemo has been about the norm. Little bit of sickness and that puking feeling which at this point I am just used too. I've been able to muster my energy by sunday each time though to lead worship which has been awesome. At the very least it's such a great release to be leading worship with people and doing something i really love and believe in. We did an acoustic type of set this weekend which is always fun. I want to keep it interesting every week even though i would love to just play heavy and loud if I knew everyone liked it. Been helping to record my first album, not my own but someone else's. This will be the first time I have done an entire album recording and mixing completely on my own. I am very excited about how much better I have gotten just mixing some of my own music and few other peoples singles and ep's. I would love to get a small studio going when all this garbage is done to help some smaller bands get albums done, and maybe other worship leaders wanting to do worship albums. Anyway just laying here on the couch and probably will be for the next couple of days still. Hope all is well with everyone. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts which i know is helping. God has certainly provided for every need even when we weren't sure how things were going to work.

No comments:

I'm Too Young For This!

Music Player


Check out Mp3Crib.com to get your own music player.