Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love Hospitals

So Wednesday i was admitted to the hospital with some type of infection, which means of course i missed the stem cell transplant again this week. I have been running a fever now since last friday which just won't seem to go away. Unsure of what it was or what is causing it i spent up until saturday afternoon in the hospital being monitored and watched and given antibiotics around the clock. They also decided for good measure to put me back into surgery and remove the port i have in my chest in case this could be where the infection is at. Basically though i left having been poked, stabbed and hacked on with no real answer of what i have or why the fever is continuing. So Im back home hoping that whatever is going on will just finally pass. As far as the transplant goes, if we can get the fever under control we are supposed to start next thursday, but like always i am not holding my breath. So i am back home for a couple days to rest and get ready to go right back into another hospital. I can't tell you how much i loathe now the smell, sound, and general feeling of being in a hospital. It's become my life though so i guess i just have to learn ways of getting through it quicker each time. I can't wait to go hit a golf ball again and play guitar, until then i am left with too much time to plan my pinky and the brain world domination scheme. See ya

1 comment:

Gallopin Gael said...

I guess that answers the question of what do you want to do tonight.

I'm Too Young For This!

Music Player


Check out Mp3Crib.com to get your own music player.