Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Chemo?

So the "new" plan is more chemo. Apparently this time a little different. They will also be trying something a little experimental. Nothing that's harmful or untested but a drug used on other types of cancer not typically Hodgkin's. But since for some reason my Hodgkin's has a certain B-Cell which this drug attacks, we are going to try it. Following that if it works would possibly be the stem cell treatment still. I am certainly not looking forward to that but we first have to get there. My recovery from surgery and my rib removal is coming along well. I am thinking about 2 or three weeks i should be able to get full movement back without major pain. I was able to shut a car door today without pain which amazingly was impossible just saturday. It makes me laugh when I think of the little victory's i cheer for. Been watching lots of Olympics since i can't do too much. Pretty crazy what Phelps is doing. Watching some of the athletes and what they go through to get themselves in shape certainly is inspiring. Not that i could ever become an Olympian but i would love to get back into shape at least once all this garbage is done with. I am excited the Lakeside Orangevale services are starting soon. I am going to try to lead as many as possible between treatments. Hopefully these will be easier than the last one's spent in the hospital. My Dad has been working hard on the mustang, i have been able to get over a couple of times to help. We have the motor in and mostly together. It's almost time to start with body work. Hopefully i can get some pictures up soon. Thanks for the continued support, see ya.

No comments:

I'm Too Young For This!

Music Player


Check out Mp3Crib.com to get your own music player.