Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The music is flowing

Just before going into more chemo the music seemed to be flowing. Not sure why but for me when i start writing it comes in bunches. Sitting in the chair on monday i finished as many of the lyrics as i could. I was amazed how quickly once again my body has bounced back from all the garbage they continue to put into me. I am certainly exhausted but not feeling as close to puking as I expected. Tonight I was feeling well enough to continue writing and the music just keeps on coming. Andrew and I have decided to try to track a few of my more folky sounding songs sometimes soon, so maybe i can have something to put online again. The way i am feeling tonight i am certainly thinking i should be able to lead Lakeside Orangevale and our opening weekend, which is quite exciting. Especially if i do end up in the bubble after all this. I would love to at least be there for the first month or two as we get going. Anyway i am just here at home resting, i have another treatment next monday so it's all rest until then, or at least as much rest as i can stand. I get so antsy sitting and waiting between treatments when it seems like i have so many more to come. I will leave you with few lines from one of the new songs I'm working on.

The colors that You wore
are the price that I could never repay
I am not worthy of this King
Yet you love me always

Your forever, forever faithful, in spite of me
Your forever, ever unwavering, in spite of me

No comments:

I'm Too Young For This!

Music Player


Check out Mp3Crib.com to get your own music player.