Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bad Blogger

So i've been really bad about blogging. The new Lakeside plant in Orangevale is starting up this week. We have been doing sort of practice weeks the last two weeks to make sure everything is working right. Lots of equipment and people finding jobs and places to help. It's gone awesome so far. We have some great people who have stepped up to make things happen. Even on this chemo with my chemo on mondays I've had the energy to lead which has been not only fun but a major relief and release for me. In fact I would call it somewhat healing. I don't know what it is about music and worship for me but it's so powerful. Music just seems to flow from my brain. Not that I am creating it all the time but at least thinking about it. I feel like I am just rambling now. Anyway I say all this to say I know why I am here. It's seems somewhat egotistical or something, not sure what to call it but I feel like I know my purpose. I have always felt like I was supposed to reach people with music in some crazy or huge way. Now more than ever I feel like that purpose is right on. I don't want to sound too over dramatical but we never really know how long we have on this earth. I know I love to do two things in this world, be with Rosemary and lead people in worship. I certainly plan on dedicating my life to to those two things for here on out, even if only Rosemary and God are listening.

No comments:

I'm Too Young For This!

Music Player


Check out Mp3Crib.com to get your own music player.