Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On a Happier Note

I had my Pet Scan yesterday. It was a little odd because at the end the tech showed me the picture. Now of course I am not an expert in this field but having had this scan now done at least 5 times, i believe, Rosemary and I have gotten to where we at least know what to look for. Based on all my past scans, this was the best scan yet. There is still the 3 smaller spots in my upper chest but it has never been as clear as this past scan. We will now some more information next tuesday when we see my oncologist and they have a chance to look over it and give there opinion, but this was a huge improvement. There are no more hot spots showing in dark black which means we are certainly on our way to improvement finally. Rosemary and I are very excited and Im especially excited to actually get to have a birthday this year instead of laying miserably in a hospital bed. So great news and we will know more next tuesday. Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts, see ya.
PS I realize my Al Davis post was a bit harsh. But so was the news conference today were he fired the latest Raider coach. Throwing someone under the bus the way he did is just uncalled for and frustrating when you watch every game rooting for them to win, just to see the team shoot itself in the foot again and ruin another season even before it started. A complete shame

1 comment:

Heather said...

SWEET news! Blessings to you guys. I will pray for your oncology appt. Rosemary & I had time to pray together last Sunday... tell her i said hello! I am off to Africa...see you after oct 14th.

did you read the Wimber book yet??

blessings in our AWESOME God!
Heather

I'm Too Young For This!

Music Player


Check out Mp3Crib.com to get your own music player.